THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 21, 2010

Confessions of a Romance Writer 10

Eureka! I found men! Oodles and oodles of men. Fat ones, skinny ones, sexy ones…. OMG I struck it rich! Where has this site been all my life! The site is called myYearbook and it is filled with yummy men. A girl could get carried away. Oh, to the hell with it! I’m getting carried away! And the best part about it is, it’s free! You heard me, no membership fees! You have got to check this site out, you will not be sorry. But I warn you, you better down a couple of energy drinks before you hit the keyboard. It is very fast paced, with tons of activities to help you find the man or woman of your dreams. And I think you have a very good shot of it here. The people who developed this site are genius’. It’s a sexy, savvy version of facebook.




What’s more I found Wiccan men, juicy, luscious Pagan men, oh boy, am I gonna have fun! Watch out boys, there’s a witch on the prowl! All those tasty morsels, it’s a smorgasbord! The developers have this ingenious game called blind date that matches people and gets them to check out each others profiles that’s half the battle, then you can take it from there. Although, I will add a word of caution here, you should always use your best judgment when dealing with any kind of online dating and even though the developers do their best to help to keep you safe, your ultimate safety is your responsibility. Never rush into meeting someone just because they give you a smooth line. But with a mature perspective you can have a blast!



I haven’t mastered all the ins and outs of the site yet, there are so many to explore, but one of the features is that people can bid on owning your picture and it can get pretty intense and it is also very flattering. The other day I found myself riveted while two men battled it out over me. Go figure! I have received numerous emails and some were very sweet. There is a feature incorporated into the message system if you need to report abuse and you can always remove someone from your friends list, although the potential is there I have not encountered such a problem.



You can send each other cute savvy, sexy flirts and gold stars and high fives in all the site is designed to get you to meet people and have the most pleasant experience you can. You can also give gifts and stickers. All purchased with lunch money you earn by playing the games. And then there is your popularity rating. It starts out high and then it’s up to you to keep it up. All in all I think you will enjoy it I do.



Now enough of being the nice witch, it’s time to go hunting!

Until next time Blessed Be

0 Dedicated to the love of magick: