THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, February 12, 2010

WELCOME!!!

I would like to take this time to welcome you to my blog, and to give you an overview of what to expect in the upcoming posts. First and foremost you will be able to find out information about the Stolen Moments book series. Such as publishing dates, book signings, and upcoming events. I will include an overview of the book series. Brief descriptions of each of the books and when they will be available will also be included.


Stolen Moments is a fantasy novel about the lives and loves of our two heroes Elizabeth Rose, a witch and daughter of the Goddess of the Universe, and her husband Vincent Blair, the King of the Vampyres. Along with other friends and family of the Magickal community. Often times there is a blur between fact and fiction pertaining to Magick and Witchcraft. In some respects they are romanticized and in others they are taken out of context. I enjoy a good fantasy novel as much as the next person but they are not to be taken as manuals to learn the art of witchcraft and should not be used as such. Although there are many aspects of Wicca in my books my books are still fantasy and regarded as such. If anything, I would hope that my books inspire those readers, who have an interest in the subject, to do some good old fashion research and learn the truth about Wicca. Wicca is very close to my heart and a very rewarding lifestyle for myself. Wicca is a vast subject that one can take a life time learning. I am continuously researching and studying even though I have been a witch for quite some time now. With that in mind I would like to post topics that deal with the different aspects of Magick and then hopefully, through your comments learn some more or set the record straight. But I don’t want you to think that this blog is going to be a heavy. I also love to talk about other book series and authors. After all if something is not fun why would anyone want to participate? So, here is the overview of the book series and I’ll be posting my first topic soon.

Blessed Be

Janus

0 Dedicated to the love of magick: